3. NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. The materials prepared on this website have been prepared for general information purposes only. The information presented is not legal advice and is not to be acted upon as such. Likewise, this website does not create an attorney client relationship; such a relationship is not created absent an express written agreement between our firm and our client. You may email us from our website, but if you contact us and we have not already expressly agreed to represent you, your email will not be treated as privileged or confidential. If ALG agrees to represent you, it will inform you by email or telephone, and will provide an engagement agreement setting forth the basis of the representation. Unless and until you have executed and returned that engagement agreement, and ALG has confirmed its receipt, no attorney-client relationship exists.
This website is not intended to constitute advertising or solicitation under the applicable laws and ethical rules. This website is not intended to solicit clients who are located in nor outside the State of California. The descriptions of the work performed by our attorneys are not intended to suggest that the attorneys have been designated as certified specialists by the State Bar of California. The State Bar does not have a business or Internet litigation specialty.
4. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, "Content") in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
4. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. ALG has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed on the rights of ALG or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. ALG's policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want ALG to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide ALG with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit ALG to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to ALG's designated agent at: ANTOINE LAW GROUP, A.P.C., Attn: Heather Antoine, 9595 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212.
5. NO WARRANTIES. ALG is making the site available “As Is” without warranty of any kind. You assume the risk of any and all damage or loss from use of, or inability to use, the Site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ALG expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding the site, including but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. ALG does not warrant that the Site or the service will meet you requirements or that the operation of the Site or service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
6. LIMITED LIABILITY. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to the negligence of ALG, its agents or service providers, shall ALG, its agents or service providers be liable for any consequential, direct, incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages that result from (a) the use of, (b) the inability to use, or (c) errors or omissions in the contents and functions of, the Site, even if ALG or any of its agents or service providers has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In no event shall the total liability of ALG, its agents, or service providers to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract of tort, including but not limited to, negligence or otherwise) exceed $100.00.
8. PROHIBITED USES. ALG imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing," or "crashing;" (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by ALG in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
10. COPYRIGHT. All contents of Site or Service are: Copyright © 2012 ANTOINE LAW GROUP, A.P.C., 9595 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. All rights reserved.
13. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by ALG or by any third party.
14. CALIFORNIA USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by ALG from its offices in the State of California. ALG makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as ALG's purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California.
15. NON-UNITED STATES RESIDENTS. ALG makes no representation that the Site, including merchandise and their copyrights, trademarks, patents and licensing arrangements, are appropriate or available for use in locations other than the United States of America. Those who choose to access the Site from locations outside of the U.S. do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
16. INACCURACY DISCLAIMER. From time to time there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice